In The News
- The 22’s Tracy Gray appointed to EXIM Bank’s Council on Advancing Women in Business
The Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM) today announced the appointment of its newest members to the four subcommittees of EXIM’s Advisory Committee. The subcommittees are the: Council on Climate, Council on China Competition, and two newly formed subcommittees, the Council on Advancing Women in Business, and Council on Small Business.
Tracy Gray, Founder and Managing Partner of The 22 was appointed to the Council on Advancing Women in Business.
September 12, 2022
- The 22 Fund Secure $5 Million Catalytic Investment from MassMutual
Yet another milestone for The 22. We welcome MassMutual as our newest LP.
April 7, 2022
- Honoring the Living History of Tracy Gray – Celebrating Black History Month
The expression “It’s not rocket science” is used to say something is not complicated, but most people saying it are not rocket scientists, so how would we really know?
February 17, 2022
- The 22 Fund Closes Multi-Million Dollar Equity Investments from Bank of America, Roy and Patricia Disney Family Foundation to Support Diverse Entrepreneurs, Clean U.S. Manufacturing and Jobs of the Future
Bank of America and Roy and Patricia Disney Family Foundation Join a Growing Group of Investors in The 22 looking for significant environmental, social and economic impact in under-resourced communities
January 27, 2022
- Changing The Capital Flow Paradigm For BIPOC Female VC Fund Founders
October 20, 2021
- Amazing Women of Color VCs [The State of Black Tech: Funding]
Not all heroes wear capes, some just champion the causes worth fighting for! In this video, catch Tracy Gray, the Managing Partner of the 22 Fund takes us through notable allies of the Black Tech Ecosystem in the Venture Capital sphere.
May 21, 2021
- ImpactAssets and the Clio Fund Invests in The 22 Fund
Partnership will lead to creating the clean, quality jobs of the future in underserved communities
February 25, 2021
- 22 Fund Founder Gray Breaks Barriers, Builds Businesses
February 15, 2021
- What’s Next? Envisioning An Equitable Post Covid Economy With Tracy Gray
- 22 Fund Backs Manufacturers Led by Women, Minorities
July 20, 2020
- The Eco Echo: Tracy Gray, VC and Founder of The 22 Fund on Racism, Sexism, Blackwashing and Fearlessness
July 18, 2020
- Q&A with The 22 Fund’s Tracy Gray: Catalyzing Systemic Change in Impact Investing and Venture Capital
July 14, 2020
- Tracy Gray – Venture Capital’s Diversity Problem – BBC World Service Broadcast
July 14, 2020
- Monica Dodi – Harvard Business School Podcast, The Case for Funding Female Entrepreneurs
December 5, 2019